Accident - Big Step For Women company Owners
Good afternoon. Now, I learned about Accident - Big Step For Women company Owners. Which may be very helpful in my opinion therefore you. Big Step For Women company OwnersAs we reach the end of October (2009), Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I'd like to share a story with you that does not involve one exact woman, but women as a community and an entity.
What I said. It just isn't the final outcome that the actual about Accident. You look at this article for facts about anyone want to know is Accident.Accident
Last week I was given the occasion not only to be a speaker at the Women's enterprise improvement discussion & Expo, but to sense the event from participants' point of view as well. I have to say, I was very proud to take part in this event; I was proud to be part of the great attempt to develop women in the enterprise world. The women enterprise owners' discussion left us with a message to the pro world that women are here and we mean business. The Women's enterprise improvement Center, with the help of Office Depot and other corporations, put together a enterprise expo for women enterprise owners, bringing in a great turnout of pro women.
Between meeting exciting, new people, attending my booth, giving a speech, listening to other remarkable speakers and even taking part in enterprise match-making sessions, I could barely take in everything that was out there. But as I stopped to take a deep breath and a reasoning break, I stumbled over a huge realization: This was one of the most "wow" moments of my career. I was as a matter of fact inspired by the large and diverse congregation of independent, strong women and even more amazed by the great sustain we were receiving from executives and top corporations. It felt good, as a woman, to ultimately receive recognition for women's collective efforts to make women a part of the foundation of the enterprise world. To think of how much community and favorite belief has changed just in my lifetime is a bit improbable and yet here I was in a beautiful venue, with the latest and most technology and some of the most prominent corporate figures in South Florida, all brought together with great opportunities to follow up with.
It was no emergency that the event took place in October, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In this month we remind ourselves of the ongoing collective battle women are having against breast cancer. So as the month comes to an end and the pink ribbons begin to disappear off of store shelves and sides of busses, I would like to leave you with a this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
I hope you get new knowledge about Accident. Where you possibly can put to use within your evryday life. And above all, your reaction is passed about Accident.
No comments:
Post a Comment